So I have stable tank. About 2 months, a month steady water parameters.
I have 2 variety platy, 4 fancy guppy, 2 honey gouramis and 12 cardinal tetra.
I obtained 2 long fin bristlenose pleco ( golden /albino and dark one).
All was fine until one day after work I could not find my dark pleco. I count Fish twice a day.
I checked everywhere. Today is 3rd day. Could he died and be eaten over 1 day period?
1. As soon as I notice him missing I check water parameters and no changes.
2. I moved large chunk of bogwood to new aquarium about day after I noticed pleco missing.
3. To my surprise i found amano in new tank that I didn't see for more than a month ( I seen only 2 amano before assume 3rd died). He must been stuck in bogwood all this time.
4. My tank is heavily planted but Not enough to completely block the view, 122cm long x 30cm deep and 40cm high ( from gravel level not tank bottom)
I see my golden pleco most of the time so would dark not follow same pattern?
5. They both came from same breeder and were eaten well.